This article describes steps to reset a password for users that report they are unable to login to https://app.beckon.com/ when not using Single Sign-On (SSO) to sign in to the site.
- Click on the Forgot your password? in the login page of Beckon.
- Fill in the email address you are using to login to Beckon. Check the I'm not a robot CAPTCHA.
Note: reCAPTCHA is used to prevent bots from accessing the functionality.
- You should receive an email on the registered email address with the following subject: [BECKON] Password retrieval for Beckon.com".
Note: If you are not receiving the email from your Inbox, check the spam folder.
- Click on the link in the email to reset your password. It should take you to the RESET PASSWORD page.
- Create a password that complies with the below guidelines. Type it in the New Password and Confirm Password fields.
Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and include all the items from this list:
- Lowercase letters
- Uppercase letters
- Symbols: !,*,-,@,#,$,%
- Not a previously used password
- Click Save New Password.
You are able to login with your newly configured password to Beckon's portal.
Note: An account is locked after 10 incorrect attempts. In these cases, contact your Beckon Administrator or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.