The main navigation can be updated to use company colors and display a company logo as well as custom chart colors.
Steps to custom Beckon's main navigation and more
- Navigate to "Themes" from Account name > Settings > Themes
- Click on the "Create new custom branding" button, give it a title. Choose Default = "True" if you want this theme to be the default theme. Click Create.
- Click on the theme name to start editing
To edit Beckon's main navigation colors, you would need hex color codes and a text editor software for editing .less extension file. Follow the steps below:
- Download .less file from ...
- Open .less file in any text editor
- Refer to variable names below, update the hex values and save your changes
Drag and drop or click on the "Choose file" button to upload the latest .less file
- Brand image is typically a company logo. Be sure to upload a logo with the following format:
- An image can be JPG, GIF or PNG
- Image can be 120-240px wide by 20-40px high
- PNGs with transparent backgrounds work best
- Chart colors are also customizable! Input hex colors prepended with #, separated by commas and spaces in the input box
- Click "Save Appearance" to save the changes and "Cancel" to quit and not save any changes