Connectors are used to pull data into Beckon.
1. Create a connector by visiting Data > Connectors and click "Create New Connector"
2. Select which data source type you wish to import. In this example we are selecting "Google Analytics".
3. Select which Google Analytics account you want to pull data from, then press Next.
4. Select which Google Analytics profile you want to pull data from.
5. Select which Google Analytics metrics you wish you pull into beckon. In this example we are selecting ga:users and ga:visitors. Now press next to visit the transformer panel.
6. Select your transformer from the dropdown. If you don't know which transformer to pick, select MappingTransformer. After selecting your transformer, review what Beckon Metrics your selected Google Analytics metrics are going to map to. If one hasn't been selected for you, select one now. Then proceed to the next screen.
7. This is the enrichment page. We are going to skip this for now.
8. This is the page for setting up your pull schedule. Press next when finished
Learn more about scheduling connectors.
9. Now you're done